Online Payments System Terms and Conditions
Please read the following before making any payments using our e-payments system:
- Haringey only accepts the following Credit and Debit Cards:
- Maestro (UK/Intl)
- Mastercard Debit
- Mastercard Credit
- Visa Credit
- Visa Debit (formerly Delta) and
- Visa Electron
- Payments cannot be made between 10.55pm and 12.30am every weekday evening due to end of day data reconciliation processing.
- Users should where necessary avoid making payments around this time, however payments in process after this time must be completed by 11pm to avoid any payment processing problems.
- Users should take account of any clock variations between the Councils payment system and the users PC as any difference could potentially mean that payments commencing just prior to 10.55pm could be in process when the system is closed-down for the end of day processing period.
- If you believe that a payment was not completed prior to the system downtime then please do not attempt to make a further payment, instead contact the customer services call centre on 020 8489 1000 or for Homes for Haringey tenants contact 020 8489 5611 to seek confirmation.
- Your payment will take a minimum of 24 hours to be credited to your account. This includes time to verify your card details with your card supplier and for payment to be notified to the Council.
- We cannot accept liability for a payment not reaching the intended account due to a customer quoting an incorrect reference number.
- We cannot accept liability if payment is refused or declined by the card supplier.
- If the card supplier declines payment, the Council is under no obligation to bring this fact to the customer's attention. Customers should check with their card supplier to ensure that payment has been deducted from their relevant account.
- Please note that we can only accept single payments up to £7,500 online. Above this amount you will need to contact our Call Centre on 020 8489 1000
Page Last Updated:
How can we improve this page?
Use this form to let us know what you think of this page. All comments are reviewed by us once every week.
This form is not for service issues or requests - all such comments should go to Customer Services.
* = response required