What is happening on Broadwater Farm Estate?
Haringey Council and Homes for Haringey are working in close collaboration with residents and the wider Broadwater Farm community to create and deliver the most comprehensive and wide-reaching Estate Improvements Programme within the estates’ history.
We are at an early stage of the design process so it’s vital we hear from you!
We are holding a 5-week consultation until 21 March 2021 to enable you to give us your views. For secure council tenants living on the estate, this is a consultation under Section 105 of the Housing Act (1985).
We are offering a range of ways for people to give their views, please feel free to use the method which is most comfortable for you:
- by post using the free-post return envelope or sending a letter to:
Shelley Rahman, S105 Consultation, 639 High Road, Tottenham, London, N17 8AA
- online by visiting the Broadwater Farm Estate consultation site and completing an online feedback form.
- by emailing Shelley Rahman, Regeneration Manager at email@example.com
- by arranging a call with the team on 020 8489 1816
We are also hosting Zoom drop-in sessions on:
- Thursday 18 February: 6pm-7.30pm
- Saturday 6 March: 11am - 12.30pm
- Tuesday 16 March: 6pm-7.30pm
You can register online at the Broadwater Farm Estate consultation site or call 020 8489 1816 and book your place!
Tell us what you think about this page
Please use this space to tell us how we can improve this page, or the website in general.
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
* = response required
Haringey case numbers
Haringey People Extra