Report problems on the go with the Our Haringey app
Haringey residents can now report problems on the go at the touch of a button using the Our Haringey app.
The smartphone app gives local people the chance to let the council know about environmental concerns including dumped rubbish, graffiti, dog mess and potholes.
Our Haringey allows for photos and reports of problems to be sent directly to the relevant council team.
Those who do make reports through the app will be kept up-to-date with progress, including receiving a note once the problem has been deal with.
The Our Haringey app works in four stages:
- A resident sends a report and photo.
- The report is picked up by the council, who will send someone to deal with it, and let the resident know what’s happening.
- The problem will be fixed by the council or a contractor.
- An email will be sent to let the resident know once the problem has been sorted.
Unlike other 'report it' style apps, Our Haringey offers detailed categories which mean the report goes to the right place first time and will be dealt with most efficiently.
Cllr John Bevan, Cabinet Member for Environment, said:
“We rely on residents’ reports and would greatly appreciate the help of residents who can use this app to help us keep the borough clean and tidy.
“This app makes it really easy for people to let us know of any issues, and for us to make sure they’re dealt with as quickly as possible.”
Our Haringey allows reports to be made under the following categories:
- Damaged street furniture
- Dead animals
- Dog fouling
- Drains and gullies
- Fly posting
- Lighting, lit signs and lit bollards
- Litter and street cleaning
- Manhole covers
- Overgrown hedges and shrubs
- Paths and pavements
- Road marking
- Road defects
- Dumped rubbish
- Take a look at our other mobile apps