Playgrounds and outdoor gyms
Yesterday we started a phased reopening of play and outdoor gym facilities in parks. We currently anticipate this will take two weeks to complete, with all facilities being open by the end of July.
After being closed for a significant amount of time, we need to ensure they are safe to reopen. This involves carrying out risk assessments, cleaning, installing new signage and removing the miles of temporary fencing that was erected.
The timeline on our parks pages provide an indication of when we expect each site to open. Please make sure you check before you turn up.
We are only able to re-open these facilities with your help.
- Please do not use if you feel ill or are self-isolating
- Sanitise your hands regularly while using the equipment and remember to wash your hands as soon as you are able to do so after use
- Stay a safe distance from others
- Do not eat or drink within the facilities
- If the facility is busy, wait patiently until you can use it safely, or come back when it is less busy
Tell us what you think about the website
We are currently running a short survey about our Covid-19 response and information. You can take the Covid-19 survey here.
Contact us about our services
Please note if you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
Give us feedback about this page
Please use this space to tell us how we can improve the website.
Overall, how easy was it to get the help you wanted today?
* = response required
Haringey case numbers
Haringey People Extra