Play areas and outdoor gyms
All play areas and outdoor gyms are now open in Haringey parks.
They had been closed due to coronavirus, but following a programme of cleaning, new signage, risk assessments and the removal of miles of temporary fencing that had been erected, they are now available to use again.
Please continue to use all of our facilities responsibly to help prevent a second wave of coronavirus.
- Please do not use if you feel ill or are self-isolating
- Please do sanitise your hands regularly whilst using the equipment and remember to wash your hands as soon as you are able to do so after use
- Stay a safe distance from others
- Do not eat or drink within the facilities
- If the facility is busy, wait patiently until you can use it safely, or come back when less busy
Read more on how to stay safe and use our parks responsibly.
Tell us what you think about the website
We are currently running a short survey about our Covid-19 response and information. You can take the Covid-19 survey here.
Contact us about our services
Please note if you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
Give us feedback about this page
Please use this space to tell us how we can improve the website.
Overall, how easy was it to get the help you wanted today?
* = response required
Haringey case numbers
Haringey People Extra