Park Road Lido reopening
Following recent government guidance, Fusion Lifestyle are working on plans for a phased reopening of their leisure centres in Haringey. When they do reopen, there will be a number of temporary changes to the way they operate to ensure they are Covid-secure.
Fusion Lifestyle have announced that Park Road Lido will reopen tomorrow (17 July) with the following measures in place:
• Adult lane swimming only – no sunbathing. All swims pre-booked and paid for online.
• 60-minute sessions (50-minute swim)
• No changing facilities – visitors are asked to come “beach ready”
• Hot showers will be available (reduced number)
• Swimmers are advised not to queue until just before their allocated time
• Swimmers will be asked not to linger and to leave as soon as they have changed
Please ensure to follow social distancing guidance and be respectful of those around you.
Please visit the Park Road Pools and Fitness website for full details and to book.
Other centres will not be reopening just yet. We will share information as soon as it is available.
Note: This text was updated on 16 July. Park Road Lido was initially due to reopen a day earlier. All those with bookings for 16 July have been contacted.
Tell us what you think about this page
Please use this space to tell us how we can improve this page, or the website in general.
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
* = response required