Send us your photos
Want to see your work showcased on the Haringey website, and on our My Haringey Flickr Group (external link)?
Then why not send us your photos of Haringey?
Note that we will fully credit you as the photographer, and provide a link to your own website if your work gets selected.
How to send us a photo
You can either:
- email your photo directly to email@example.com (remembering to give us title, description, your name, location, credits, plus any terms which you may specify)
- send us your photo using our online form or
- add it to our My Haringey Flickr Group (external link) and let us know you'd like it considered for the website too.
Please note do not use Flickr to report environmental problems - use the forms / channels listed on our report a problem pages.
Terms and conditions
We are looking for positive images of Haringey, to encourage civic pride and to help make Haringey a better place to live, work or play in. By sending us your photo you are confirming that:
- You own the photo you are sending us and have full copyright and consent necessary for use on the website.
- You give us permission to use the photo without any cost, fee, liability or charge to Haringey Council on the Haringey website and in other publicity materials and work. If we do use the image we will endeavour to credit you as the photographer, respecting any terms which you may specify under a Creative Commons licence (external link).
The following terms of usage apply. Haringey Council reserves the right to change these terms at any time.
- Any submission that we deem to be obscene or offensive in any way will not be included. We reserve the right to moderate and exclude any submissions for any reason. If you require further information, please contact the Haringey Web Communications team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Images submitted must not defame, compromise the trade secrets or violate the copyright or other intellectual property rights of any third party. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Haringey Council harmless from any fees, claims, losses or liabilities based on a violation of the foregoing representation.
- By submitting a photograph, you are confirming that the photograph was taken by you and that you have the express consent of all individuals featured in the photograph for it to be posted on the website and made publicly available. By sending us a photograph which features any individual under the age of 18, you are also confirming that you have the express consent of their parent or legal guardian.
- Please do not send us any photographs unless you are sure that you have this consent. Please note that should a complaint arise or consent be withdrawn at any time we reserve the right to remove the corresponding photo from the website.
- By sending a photograph taken on private property, or of any subject matter in which a third party owns rights, you are confirming that you have the permission of the property or rights owner as appropriate to take the photograph, posted on the website and made publicly available.
- Please do not send us any photographs if you are unsure of whether third party rights subsist or unless you are sure that you have the requisite permissions. Please note that should a complaint arise or consent be withdrawn at any time we reserve the right to remove the corresponding photo from the website.
Rights and permissions
You hereby grant Haringey Council a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable license to:
- use your content on our website at www.haringey.gov.uk and any other publicity material and work of Haringey Council;
- upload photos sent through to London Borough of Haringey to the My Haringey Flickr group unless stated otherwise; and
- use your content for any other purposes as notified to you from time to time, such as promotions.
Other than the limited license set out in the foregoing paragraph, we acknowledge and agree that we obtain no right, title or interest from you (or your licensors) under these Terms and Conditions in or to any images or comments that you submit, post, transmit or display on, or through, the Haringey website, including any intellectual property rights which subsist in those images or comments. You agree that you are responsible for protecting and enforcing those rights and that Haringey Council has no obligation to do so on your behalf.
Please note that, we will not use your photograph for any commercial purposes whatsoever, or for any purposes other than those set out above.
If you have chosen a creative commons licence for your work – we will respect the terms you have specified if and when we use your work. For more information about Creative Commons licences please visit:
We reserve the right to:
- decide what content to display in our Flickr pages or on our website, and to modify such content if we deem it necessary for operational reasons;
- terminate the My Haringey Flickr group at any stage if we deem this necessary or where circumstances arise that are outside our control;
- remove any photograph at any time at our sole discretion.
If you require further information on any of these points, contact the Haringey Web Communications team on email@example.com.
- Visit the My Haringey Flickr Group (external link)
Page Last Updated:
How can we improve this page?
Use this form to let us know what you think of this page. All comments are reviewed by us once every week.
This form is not for service issues or requests - all such comments should go to Customer Services.
* = response required