Haringey People Magazine
- Haringey People Magazine
- Submit your story ideas
- Advertising and events
- Haringey People Extra (weekly e-newsletter) - sign up!
- Media and press queries
Haringey People is our residents' magazine that’s about the people for the people. It’s published once a quarter and is distributed to all households in the borough.
The latest edition of the magazine is now available to download here:
Previous editions of the magazine can be found on our archive page.
For queries about the content of the magazine please contact:
- Email: email@example.com
Do you have a great feature idea for Haringey People magazine? We want to hear from you!
We need your creativity to help us fill its pages with the kind of stuff you want to read. Stories about:
- amazing people in the borough doing amazing things
- small businesses and charities helping to make a difference
- fun activities and events that have brought the community together
- and so much more that we haven’t even thought about yet!
Let’s collaborate – get in touch now and help us shape your magazine:
As a proactive council we want to see all local businesses succeed. We provide cost effective, targeted promotional opportunities which align with the goals and ambitions of your business. This includes advertising space in Haringey People magazine.
See our Advertising, Sponsorship and Commercial Partnership Opportunities page to find out how you can get your business in front of our residents on our various advertising platforms. You can also contact:
- Eleri Salter, Commercial and Operations Manager
- Phone: 020 8489 3054
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To get your event listed in the What’s On section of Haringey People send event details to email@example.com
You can also add your event to our online events calendar here
Alongside the quarterly printed residents’ magazine, the weekly e-newsletter - Haringey People Extra - features the latest news, local events and more from the borough.
Find old editions in the Haringey People Extra archive.
All media queries to Haringey Council are handled by the Media Team. To get in touch:
- Phone 020 8489 2963 (9am-5pm) or 020 8489 0000 (out of hours) and your query will be passed to the duty media officer, or
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Page last updated:
Tell us what you think about this page
Problem with a service?
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
Help us improve this page
If you want to make comments specifically about this page, then please answer the questions below.
* = response required