COVID-19: Support for the Voluntary, Community and Faith sectors
Support grants for Voluntary Sector Organisations in Haringey
Applications to the Voluntary Community Support Grant have now closed.
If you have any queries the VCS Support Team can be contacted at email@example.com
COVID-19 Voluntary, Community and Faith Sectors Co-ordination and Support Team
Haringey Council and the Bridge Renewal Trust are working in partnership to provide support, coordination and a single point of contact for the Voluntary, Community and Faith Sectors in Haringey.
A dedicated support team has been formed, made up of council and Bridge staff, who will work together to understand and respond to need, coordinate volunteering offers and requests and provide support and guidance to the sectors.
Specifically, the Coordination Team will:
- Provide support, resources and guidance to the Voluntary, Community and Faith sectors
- Monitor the ongoing impact of the COVID-19 outbreak on the voluntary and faith sectors through direct lines of communication, respond to these and escalate where necessary
- Provide a single point of entry for information, support and guidance to the voluntary, community and faith sectors
- Support organisations with their business activities through information and practical help - eg: help with the Furlough Scheme, bid writing support, briefings, funding advice, webinars, volunteering good practise and wellbeing
- Support the development of partnership working across the borough as a whole for now and into the longer term
- Respond to and coordinate volunteering offers and requests
- Providing a direct and accountable line of communication for voluntary, community and faith organisations to feedback their needs and concerns and work proactively to address these in partnership and across sectors
- Monitor need for interventions for Haringey residents and directly within voluntary, community and faith organisations, and work collaboratively to meet this need by developing new initiatives and matching available volunteer resources
- Communicate regularly with volunteers from a range of settings, highlighting current opportunities and matching them effectively
- Contribute to building a sustainable model into the future
Most importantly, the Coordination Team is ready to listen to your needs and respond quickly and flexibly to help address them.
Get in touch
If you are a Voluntary, Community and Faith Sector organisation in Haringey, please get in touch with any member of the Coordination Team.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cam Fitzwilliam-Grey: 07767 757 703
- Poppy Thomas: 020 8489 1460
- Vas Hirani: 07973 793 555
- Emma Carroll: 020 8489 8424
Ward contacts for Mutual Aid and community groups
Ward coordinators are a single point of contact for mutual aid groups and local community groups and organisations in the borough. They can help to share and signpost to information and support coordination of activity at a local ward level.
If you would like to get in touch, please email the ward contact for your area as well as Connected Communities on email@example.com.
Page last updated:
Tell us what you think about the website
We are currently running a short survey about our Covid-19 response and information. You can take the Covid-19 survey here.
Contact us about our services
Please note if you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
Give us feedback about this page
Please use this space to tell us how we can improve the website.
Overall, how easy was it to get the help you wanted today?
* = response required
Haringey case numbers
Haringey People Extra