Using My Account to access online library services
- New online library users
- Existing online library users
- Accessing library services via My Account
To use the library services online you need to fill in the join the library form.
You must use the same email address for your My Account and My Library Account, as this will allow us to connect the two accounts.
If you want to log into your library online account via My Account, you will need to use the same email address for both accounts.
To do this we suggest you check the email on your library account, and if it differs from your My Account email, update your library account with the same email before using My Account. This will allow us to connect the two accounts.
The next time you log in, you can log in with My Account, go to My Library Account and click Log in via My Account button.
- Click on Login with Library Card (you will need your borrower number and PIN)
- Click on 'Contact Options'
- Change the email address to the one you use/will use with My Account
- Click on 'Update details'
- You should then see a message that your email address has been updated
You can now access the account via My Account (see below).
Here’s how to access your library services through My Account.
New and existing users, as long as you have updated your My Library Account email to match your My Account email, follow these steps:
- Sign in to My Account
- Select 'Library Services'
- Click on 'Log In via My Account'
Remember: If you have not matched your email to your My Account you will need to do so before you can log in this way. Please refer to the instructions above for new library accounts and existing accounts.
- If you experience any problems accessing the online library services please contact us using our contact libraries e-form.
- If you experience problems using My Account contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Page last updated:
Tell us what you think about this page
Please use this space to tell us how we can improve this page, or the website in general.
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
* = response required