Budget Consultation 2022-23
This consultation is now closed.
Thank you to everyone who took the time to provide feedback. A report capturing the detail of responses will be produced and uploaded here to align with the Budget Report being presented to Cabinet on 22 February 2022.
What we consulted on
This is a consultation for residents and businesses on Haringey Council’s budget for 2022/23. It also refreshes our existing Medium Term Financial Strategy Report to cover the period up to 2026/27.
The budget consultation document contains early ideas on how we will utilise our financial resources and:
- Ensure we can meet the growing need of our most vulnerable residents – through substantial additional investment in children’s and adult’s services; in resources for the provision of temporary accommodation; and with our partners investing in earlier intervention and early years
- Enhance support for women and girls impacted by domestic abuse and other forms of violence
- Support our ambitious plan to play our part in tackling the climate emergency
- Invest to ensure we are a sustainable and fit for purpose organisation able to deliver the high-quality services our residents, businesses and partners expect, with co-production running through everything we do
- Invest for the long term in our public realm including roads, pavements and parks; our schools and young people’s services; and our Civic Centre