Building a Stronger Haringey together
Borough Plan 2019-2023
We have just completed a consultation on our draft Borough Plan for 2019-2023 - setting out our proposed priorities for Haringey, which have been developed following significant engagement with residents and partners.
Corporate Plan 2015-2018
Our corporate plan – Building a Stronger Haringey Together – sets out the kind of borough residents have told us they want Haringey to be by 2018, and the priorities we need to focus on to get us there.
It shows how we might work together with partners and with our communities to improve our borough together, and make Haringey a more successful place, while delivering around £70million savings between now and 2018.
The plan is centred around five core priority areas, each under-pinned by a series of ambitious targets:
- Enabling every child and young person to have the best start in life – ensuring all our schools are good or outstanding and providing young people and families with the support they need
- Enabling all adults to live healthy, long and fulfilling lives – promoting healthier lifestyles and improving the range of community support that is available
- A clean, well maintained and safe borough where people are proud to live and work – tackling anti-social behaviour and working with our communities to improve street cleanliness and parks
- Driving growth and employment from which everyone can benefit – ushering in new investment for jobs, skills and housing
- Creating homes and communities where people choose to live and are able to thrive – building more affordable homes and improving the housing environment
We are committed to being open and transparent about our progress so that residents and others can easily track our performance and hold us to account.
We’ll be publishing regular updates to show how the council and partners are achieving against specific targets, You can track progress – including where improvements have been made and where performance is not up to scratch – every three months by clicking on the online performance wheels below.
- Priority 1 - Outstanding for all: Enable every child and young person to have the best start in life, with high quality education
- Priority 2 - Outstanding for all: Enable all adults to live healthy, long and fulfilling lives
- Priority 3 - Clean and Safe
- Priority 4 - Drive growth and employment from which everyone can benefit
- Priority 5 - Create homes and communities where people choose to live and are able to thrive