Borough Plan 2019-2023
Our Borough Plan priorities
- Priority 1 - Housing
- Priority 2 - People
- Priority 3 - Place
- Priority 4 - Economy
- Priority 5 - Your Council
The Borough Plan sets out our priorities for Haringey. These priorities were developed following significant engagement with residents and partners, including a large residents’ survey of 1,900 local people, two partner events, each bringing together over 100 local community organisations, businesses and public sector partners, a staff conference reaching 1,600 staff, and a wide range of smaller workshops and discussions.
The priorities set out are underpinned by evidence, a summary of which is published in our State of the Borough evidence pack.
The Borough Plan consists of a set of 20 outcomes, grouped under the five priorities, and measures of success for each of these outcomes, which were developed during the consultation phase, drawing on what residents and partners told us.
We received over 100 responses to our consultation, in addition to seeking feedback from a wide range of stakeholders through forums with the voluntary and community sector, businesses, partner organisations and through engagement on key priority issues including youth violence, adult social care and residents’ experience of services.
What we heard supported the priorities identified in the draft Plan.
- The challenges around housing were a top priority
- There was widespread concern expressed about the safety of our young people
- People said that tackling poverty and inequality is key, and
- We need to do more to support local businesses and strengthen the local economy from the ground up
More about the Borough Plan
Download the Borough Plan (2019-23)
You can see the full vision and plans in the Borough Plan 2019-23 (PDF, 2MB).
Borough Plan Year 2 Delivery Plans
- Housing - Year 2 Delivery Plan, February 2020 (PDF, 680KB)
- People - Year 2 Delivery Plan, February 2020 (PDF, 760KB)
- Place - Year 2 Delivery Plan, February 2020 (PDF, 775KB)
- Economy - Year 2 Delivery Plan, February 2020 (PDF, 625KB)
- Your Council - Year 2 Delivery Plan, February 2020 (PDF, 545KB)
Page last updated:
Tell us what you think about the website
We are currently running a short survey about our Covid-19 response and information. You can take the Covid-19 survey here.
Contact us about our services
Please note if you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
Give us feedback about this page
Please use this space to tell us how we can improve the website.
Overall, how easy was it to get the help you wanted today?
* = response required