Haringey Council Statement of Accounts
Annual Statement of Accounts
Copies of the council’s Annual Statement of Accounts are available below. The documents set out the financial statements for Haringey Council and also incorporate the accounts for Homes for Haringey, Alexandra Park and Palace Charitable Trust, and the council’s Pension Fund.
The accounts contain details on:
- the responsibilities of the council and Chief Financial Officer
- an explanation of the various statements which make up the council’s accounts
- a review of the financial year
- the Annual Governance Statement
- the financial statements and associated notes
- Council Expenditure - monthly report of expenditure transactions over £500
Statement of Accounts
|File name||File type and size|
|Haringey Draft Statement of Accounts 2021-22||PDF, 6.3MB|
|Haringey Draft Statement of Accounts 2020-21||PDF, 1.7MB|
|Haringey Statement of Accounts 2019-20||PDF, 2MB|
|Haringey Statement of Accounts 2018-19||PDF, 5MB|
|Haringey Statement of Accounts 2017-18||PDF, 5MB|
|Haringey Statement of Accounts 2016-17||PDF, 1.9MB|
|Haringey Statement of Accounts 2015-16||PDF, 1.7MB|
Public Inspection of Accounts Notices
If you need further information regarding our accounts, please contact us:
Page last updated:
Tell us what you think about this page
Problem with a service?
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
Help us improve this page
If you want to make comments specifically about this page, then please answer the questions below.
* = response required