Health and Wellbeing Strategy Consultation 2015-18
Haringey's consultation on the draft Health and Wellbeing Board Strategy 2015-18 has now closed (30 March 2015).
Thank you to all those residents, organisations and individuals who responded to the draft strategy with insightful comments, suggestions and criticism.
You can view a summary of the consultation responses that were received here:
The draft Health and Wellbeing Strategy
You can still download the draft Health and Wellbeing Strategy that the consultation focused on:
- Draft Health and Wellbeing Strategy 2015-18 Full Version (PDF, 6.63MB)
- Draft Health and Wellbeing Strategy 2015-18 Full LARGE PRINT Version (PDF, 208KB)
- Draft Health and Wellbeing Strategy 2015-18 Short 8 Page Summary Version (PDF, 405KB)
- Draft Health and Wellbeing Strategy 2015-18 Easy Read Version (PDF, 1MB)
Accompanying documents supporting the development of the new draft strategy:
- HWB Draft Strategy Launch Presentation (PDF, 296KB)
- Summary of key issues and challenges facing residents (PDF, 664KB)
- A more detailed datapack summarising the strategy (PDF, 1MB)
- A list of activities that are supporting the key priorities for improving health and wellbeing in Haringey (PDF, 5MB)
Publication of the Health and Wellbeing Strategy 2015-18
The Haringey Health and Wellbeing Strategy 2015-18 is now in place.
Page Last Updated:
How can we improve this page?
Use this form to let us know what you think of this page. All comments are reviewed by us once every week.
This form is not for service issues or requests - all such comments should go to Customer Services.
* = response required