Stage 2 Consultation - Funding Early Years Education in Haringey
- This consultation closed on Friday 20 January 2017
Consultation for Providers
Following the final announcement from the Department for Education (DfE) about funding for Early Years Education, Haringey Council is launching a stage 2 consultation with providers. This follows on from the 8 week stage 1 consultation for all providers which ran from 20 October to 18 December 2016.
In the initial consultation we asked you your views about:
- The universal base rate
- The deprivation supplement
- Option for introducing a deprivation supplement
- The free entitlement for two year olds
On 1 December 2016 the government published the final response (external link) to its own consultation, including operational guidance setting out the final proposal for funding early years education. Based on this, we requested the views of providers on the following areas:
- The proposal for introduction of a more favourable base rate
- Options for the levels of funding for the mandatory deprivation supplement
- The proposal for introducing a discretionary supplement for quality
The stage 2 consultation closed on Friday 20 January 2017.
View the stage 2 consultation results
- Early Years Education - Stage 2 Consultation Results (PDF, 40KB)
- Appendix - Early Years Stage 2 Consultation Results (PDF, 37KB)
View the stage 2 consultation documents
- Stage 2 Consultation questionnaire - Providers (PDF, 309KB)
- Appendix 1 - Comparing funding rate 2016-17 (PDF, 242KB)
- Impact of the changes (PDF, 29KB)
For more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Page Last Updated:
How can we improve this page?
Use this form to let us know what you think of this page. All comments are reviewed by us once every week.
This form is not for service issues or requests - all such comments should go to Customer Services.
* = response required