Voting co-opted members

Voting co-opted members entitled to an allowance

Haringey Council has 4 voting co-opted members on the Children and Young People’s Scrutiny Panel and they are also required to attend and vote at the Overview and Scrutiny Committee when considering educational matters.

Haringey Council has a Combined Pensions and Committee and Board and has 4 voting Co-opted Members.

These are:

Employer Representatives (co-optees):

  • (b) Two representatives who have the capacity to represent scheduled and admitted employers

Employee Representatives (co-optees):

  • (c) Two scheme membership representatives, one being appointed by local trade unions and the other selected from scheme member nominations

Each education representative on scrutiny bodies, and each employee and employer representative on the Combined Pensions Committee and Board, is entitled to an allowance of £154 per meeting attended, to a maximum of £616. No allowances are payable to others who are not elected Councillors.

Back to top

Declaration of interest forms

The declaration of interest forms for each Co-opted Member can be found by following the links below.

Overview and Scrutiny Committee

Pensions Committee and Board

Back to top


Page last updated:

April 12, 2023

Tell us what you think about this page

Problem with a service?
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.

Help us improve this page
If you want to make comments specifically about this page, then please answer the questions below.

* = response required

Ease of use

Overall, how easy was it to get the help you wanted today?

Service required

What was the main service you were interested in today?

Purpose of visit

What was your main purpose for coming to the website today?

Device and browser information

It will help us understand any problems if you can tell us a bit about what you are using to browse the website:

Which type of device are you using right now? (optional)
Which browser are you using? (optional)

Your comments

Please use the following space to tell us more about your visit today. 

Please note that if you want to report a problem with a council service or have a general service request, you will need to contact Customer Services directly.


Did you find what you were looking for? (optional)