Haringey's Borough Profile: 2008-2011
Please note: this page contains historical data. See the State of the Borough page for the latest Haringey facts and figures.
Haringey draws upon a wide variety of information and data to build a detailed picture of Haringey. It provides statistical data and analysis on demographics and socio-economic factors within the borough. For more demographic information on Haringey please contact the Business Intelligence team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have used a variety of formats including thematic maps to give a visual account of the variations within Haringey and identify the important trends and issues that are affecting local people.
We have embarked upon a rolling programme to ensure that borough profile information is up to date and aligned to the outcomes of Haringey Strategic Partnership's Sustainable Community Strategy. In the attached files section below you will find the most recently available versions of information and data.
Who is it for?
We hope that everyone will find the document useful whether you are a senior policy-maker, a service planner, or a local resident. The document can be used to inform policy development and decision-making or simply to find out more about Haringey.
- Demographics of Haringey (Word, 1.72MB) - (updated Dec 2011) - see Census page for the latest demographic information
- Key (PDF 52KB)
The Borough Profile is made up of six sections aligned with the outcomes from the Sustainable Community Strategy:
- Section 1: People at the heart of change
- Section 2: An environmentally sustainable future
- Section 3: Safer for all
- Section 4: Healthier people with a better quality of life
- Section 5: Economic vitality and prosperity shared by all
- Section 6: People and customer focused
To download each section see the attached files section below. Because some of the chapters are large files, you can also download some in two parts. If you experience problems with reading any images please email the Corporate Policy Team and we can provide a high resolution version.
- Our changing borough (Full version) (PDF 3.4MB) [dated 2008]
- Our changing borough - Part 1 (PDF 2.4MB) [dated 2008]
- Our changing borough - Part 2 (PDF 1.1MB) [dated 2008]
- Housing (PDF 544KB) [dated 2010]
- An environmentally sustainable future (PDF 2.64 MB) [dated 2010]
- Safer for all (PDF 3MB) [dated 2010]
- The local economy, skills and educational attainment (Full version) (PDF 2.9MB) [dated 2008]
- The local economy, skills and educational attainment- Part 1 (PDF 1.6MB) [dated 2008]
- The local economy, skills and educational attainment- Part 2 (PDF 885KB) [dated 2008]
- People and customer focused (PDF 4.5MB) [dated 2010]