About the Council
The Council is made up of 57 councillors. Each of the 19 wards that make up the borough has three councillors, elected by residents of that ward every four years. The current political composition of the Council is:
- Labour - 41 councillors
- Liberal Democrats - 15 councillors
- Independent - 1 councillor
Currently the Labour Party holds the majority of seats on the Council.
- See the Constitution section for information about the responsibilities of Haringey's Councillors and staff in ensuring the council is efficient, transparent and accountable.
Local elections 3 May 2018
- For the full election results visit our elections website
- Senior Leadership Team and Chief Executive
- Strategies and policies
- Council budget
- How decisions are made
- Meetings calendar
- Council committees
- Elections and voting
- Members of Parliament (MPs)
- Council Structure Chart (PDF, 492KB)
- Fairness Commission
- State of the Borough
- Residents' Survey
Page last updated:
Tell us what you think about this page
Please use this space to tell us how we can improve this page, or the website in general.
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
* = response required