Concessionary memberships

    There are 4 different types of concessionary membership (discounted prices) available for residents at Haringey's Leisure Centres, operated by Fusion Lifestyle:

    Please check to see if you are eligible for a concessionary membership, allowing you access to our fantastic leisure centres and great services at a reduced rate.

    All applicants for Choice Advantage Plus or Choice Advantage memberships must provide proof that they live in Haringey, in addition to what’s listed below (a recent utility or Council Tax bill, or a bank statement in your name are acceptable forms of proof of address. All documents must be dated within the last three months). Both pay and play and pre-paid memberships are available (except on Junior concessions). Please present your documents to the reception staff.

    Please note:

    Residents aged 65+

    Haringey residents aged 65+ are entitled to free membership at Tottenham Green, Park Road and Broadwater Farm leisure centres. This free access applies to gyms, swimming, racquet sports and group exercise classes, Monday to Friday between 9am-5pm.

    Back to top

    Choice Advantage Plus

    Details of eligibility and proof required for Choice Advantage Plus:

    EligibilityProof required
    Under 16 yearsBirth certificate or Passport and parent/carer signature is required
    A Full Time Student

    Letter from school, college or university with dates of the course stating you are a in full-time education

    Over 60 years oldBirth Certificate, Passport, Drivers Licence, Freedom Pass

    Receiving one of the following benefits:

    • Jobseekers allowance contributory-based
    • Incapacity benefit
    • Severe disablement allowance
    • Carers allowance
    • Disability living allowance
    • Attendance allowance
    • Employment support allowance
    A recent letter from the Department of Work and Pensions
    On an Entry to Employment (e2e) schemeA recent letter from the Department of Work and Pensions/relevant organisation
    A Haringey CarerA recent letter from Haringey Council confirming you have Carer status

    Back to top

    Choice Advantage

    Details of eligibility and proof required for Choice Advantage:

    EligibilityProof required
    Income SupportA recent letter from the Department of Work and Pensions
    Housing benefit and / or Council Tax benefitA recent letter from Haringey Council or Council Tax bill renewal: every six months
    Income-based Jobseekers allowanceA recent letter from the Department of Work and Pensions
    Universal CreditA recent letter from the Department of Work and Pensions
    Working Tax Credit (and I qualify for NHS Exemption)NHS exemption charges certificate and recent letter from the NHS. Working Tax Credit must be on the NHS card

    Back to top

    Junior Concessions

    The children (aged 16 and under) of parents who qualify for the Choice Advantage concession are eligible for Junior concessionary discounts within the leisure centres.

    Please note: the centres will copy all documents submitted to keep on file.

      Back to top


      Page last updated:

      August 1, 2022

      Tell us what you think about this page

      Problem with a service?
      If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.

      Help us improve this page
      If you want to make comments specifically about this page, then please answer the questions below.

      * = response required

      Ease of use

      Overall, how easy was it to get the help you wanted today?

      Service required

      What was the main service you were interested in today?

      Purpose of visit

      What was your main purpose for coming to the website today?

      Device and browser information

      It will help us understand any problems if you can tell us a bit about what you are using to browse the website:

      Which type of device are you using right now? (optional)
      Which browser are you using? (optional)

      Your comments

      Please use the following space to tell us more about your visit today. 

      Please note that if you want to report a problem with a council service or have a general service request, you will need to contact Customer Services directly.


      Did you find what you were looking for? (optional)