Finsbury Park Track and Gym
- Finsbury Park Sports Partnership (FPSP)
- Finsbury Park Athletics Track and Gym
- Finsbury Park Tennis Courts
Finsbury Park Sports Partnership (FPSP) are a volunteer run organisation, formed in 2012 to create a well-connected, proactive facilities management partnership. FPSP manage the Athletic Track and Gym, overseeing the fundraising and re-development of the new athletics track and infield; alongside the management of the tennis courts in partnership with Access to Sport.
The founding members of the FPSP were from the following organisations:
- Access to Sport (external link)
- Dynamic Sports Academy (external link)
- London Blitz American Football Club (external link)
- London Heathside Athletics Club (external link)
With the proactive assistance from the council, the partnership has drawn in over £1 million of investment for the refurbishment of the athletics track, new floodlights, a refurbished gym and new athletics equipment
The partnership’s longer term ambition is to achieve funding for a new pavilion.
To book the Athletics track for school sports days or athletic competitions:
Request a booking via email
- Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Request a booking by phone
Please call 020 8802 7868 - between 10am and 4pm, or 07852 656 835
This facility is only open to the public on a hire of facility or book and play basis.
To book a tennis court, please go to either of these websites:
- Finsbury Park tennis court bookings website (external link)
- Open Play - Finsbury Park Tennis Courts (external link)
Alternatively you can email: email@example.com
Page last updated:
Tell us what you think about this page
Please use this space to tell us how we can improve this page, or the website in general.
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
* = response required