Play squash in Haringey
Where can I play squash?
- Tottenham Green Pools and Fitness, 1 Philip Lane, N15 4JA
Three squash courts (two of which are glass backed), ideal for coaching. Also available as Adult and Junior Beginners courses. To book a court visit Tottenham Green Pools and Fitness (N15)
Tottenham Green Leisure Centre has a squash league for members and non-members of the centre that can play at a discount on the following day:
- Wednesday 6.30pm to 9.30pm
For further information visit the England Squash and Racketball website (external link).
Children's Squash Club (7 to 16 years of age)
Haringey Squash Club are running a Children's club every Saturday from 12noon to 3pm. There will be one hour sessions for different age groups and abilities.
Times and costs:
- 12noon-1pm, 1pm-2pm, 2pm-3pm: £6; siblings £5
- 12noon-3pm: £15; siblings £12
For further information contact: Horner on 07956 472 197 or Brendan on 07714 472 458
Other facilities to hire include:
- Coolhurst Squash and Tennis Centre, Courtside, N8 8EY
Tel: 020 8340 4272
- Mallinson Sports Centre, Bishopswood Road, N6 4NY
Tel: 020 8342 7272
To search for squash facilities in your area or to look for another sport/physical activity, visit the Get Active London Activity Finder website (external link).
Squash clubs in Haringey:
- Tottenham Green Pools and Fitness Squash Club, 1 Philip Lane, N15 4JA
Tel: 020 8489 5315; email: email@example.com
- Coolhurst Lawn Tennis and Squash Racket Club, Courtside, N8 8EY
Tel: 020 8430 4272; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stormont Lawn Tennis and Squash Rackets Club, 13 Lanchester Road, N6 4SU
Web: Stormont Lawn Tennis and Squash Rackets Club website (external link)