- Swimming at Tottenham Green Pools and Fitness (N15)
- Swimming at Park Road Pools and Fitness (N8) - includes details of lido sessions
- Paddling pools
- Winter Workout '23 sessions - take part!
- Women and girls football sessions - sign up now!
- Search for sporting events and activities near you using our events calendar
Gym and Classes
- Gyms and group exercise classes are available at Park Road (N8) and Tottenham Green (N15) centres
- Outdoor Gyms
Membership and Prices
- Concessionary memberships
- Price lists can be found on each centre's website
- Membership options can also be found on each centre's website - click the 'Join Now' button
- Physical Activity and Sport Strategy
- Activities for younger people
- Tennis, Badminton, Netball, Football, Bowls, Boxing and much more can be found in the Get Active London Activity Finder
Clubs, Coaching and Volunteering
Please email for more information:
Sport and activities in Lee Valley Regional Park
Just outside Haringey is the 10,000 acre, 26 mile long Lee Valley Regional Park (external link), London’s biggest open space. The park offers numerous activities and ways to keep fit, including cycling or walking on traffic-free country trails, boating, climbing, horse riding, golf, athletics, even white water rafting.
Page Last Updated:
January 11, 2023