White Hart Lane Recreation Ground
White Hart Lane Recreation Ground, N22.
White Hart Lane Recreation Ground, which is also fondly known as 'Pond Park' due to the large model boat lake which was installed when the park was created in 1914, is in Woodside Ward, London N22.
It has been a popular park with residents for over 100 years, but since its heyday in the early 1900's it has lost some of the features that were enjoyed and used by so many, such as the tennis courts, pavilions and drinking fountains.
There is now an opportunity to make some changes and develop a masterplan for the future.
Findings from the community engagement sessions
After holding engagement sessions last year we have now documented our findings and created a Draft Masterplan.
We are currently in the final phase of agreeing the masterplan and aspirations for the park. Please have a look at the files below to see the results of the survey we ran and review the proposed final masterplan.
- White Hart Lane Recreation Ground Engagement Findings (PDF, 3MB)
- White Hart Lane Recreation Ground - draft landscape concept proposals (PDF, 6MB)
For any enquiries please email email@example.com
Page last updated:
Tell us what you think about this page
Please use this space to tell us how we can improve this page, or the website in general.
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
* = response required
Use Parks Responsibly
Please be responsible for your own, and others' safety when using our parks:
- Use parks for exercise only – walk, jog, cycle, dog walking
- Don’t go out if you feel unwell
- Always ensure adequate social distancing
- Outdoor gyms, skateparks and ballcourts are closed
- Playgrounds remain open – please follow guidance when using them
- Keep your dog on a lead
- Use hand sanitiser and wash your hands when you get home