Blake Road, Bounds Green, London N11.
About the park
The land is open green space over a railway tunnel.
History of the park
The site has been leased/licenced from British rail and management by the council since 1981
- TCV and volunteers work together to continue to improve Tunnel Gardens with regular visits
- We have future plans to improve the entrances and walkways in the park
Page last updated:
Tell us what you think about the website
We are currently running a short survey about our Covid-19 response and information. You can take the Covid-19 survey here.
Contact us about our services
Please note if you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
Give us feedback about this page
Please use this space to tell us how we can improve the website.
Overall, how easy was it to get the help you wanted today?
* = response required
Use Parks Responsibly
Please be responsible for your own, and others' safety when using our parks:
- Don’t go out if you feel unwell
- Keep your dog on a lead
- Stay 2m from other people
- All facilities are open – please follow guidance when using them
- Put your litter in a bin, or take it home
- Use hand sanitiser and wash your hands when you get home