Blake Road, Bounds Green, London N11.
About the park
The land is open green space over a railway tunnel.
History of the park
The site has been leased/licenced from British rail and management by the council since 1981
- TCV and volunteers work together to continue to improve Tunnel Gardens with regular visits
- We have future plans to improve the entrances and walkways in the park
Page last updated:
Tell us what you think about this page
Please use this space to tell us how we can improve this page, or the website in general.
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
* = response required
Use Parks Responsibly
Please be responsible for your own, and others' safety when using our parks:
- Use parks for exercise only – walk, jog, cycle, dog walking
- Don’t go out if you feel unwell
- Always ensure adequate social distancing
- Outdoor gyms, skateparks and ballcourts are closed
- Playgrounds remain open – please follow guidance when using them
- Keep your dog on a lead
- Use hand sanitiser and wash your hands when you get home