Easter Fun! There is an extensive programme of activities running in Haringey for children and young people during the Easter holidays.
Blake Road, Bounds Green, London N11.
About the park
The land is open green space over a railway tunnel.
History of the park
The site has been leased/licensed from British rail and management by the council since 1981
- TCV and volunteers work together to continue to improve Tunnel Gardens with regular visits
- We have future plans to improve the entrances and walkways in the park
Page last updated:
Tell us what you think about this page
Please use this space to tell us how we can improve this page, or the website in general.
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
* = response required
Use Parks Responsibly
Please be responsible for your own, and others' safety when using our parks:
- Use parks for exercise only – walk, jog, cycle, dog walking
- Don’t go out if you feel unwell
- Always ensure adequate social distancing
- Outdoor gyms, skateparks and ballcourts are closed
- Playgrounds remain open – please follow guidance when using them
- Keep your dog on a lead
- Use hand sanitiser and wash your hands when you get home