Mayfield Road, N8.
- Older Children’s playground
- Upper pond
- Younger children’s (under 8s playground)
- Picnic areas
- Multi use games area and grass area
- Café - open Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm; Saturday and Sunday, 10am to 4pm
- Table Tennis
- Tennis Courts
- Lower pond and borders
Stationers Park was first Awarded The Green Flag Award in 2004 and has retained it ever since.
About your park
Stationers Park is a 1.5-hectare park in the London Borough of Haringey. It lies in the area between Crouch End, Stroud Green, and Harringay. As of 2011, it is a winner of the Green Flag Award. It is built on the site of the former The Stationers' Company's School.
Nearby public transport within walking distance includes Finsbury Park station, Harringay railway station and the route of the W5 bus.
Reinstate the upper pond which has been dry for some years now.
For details on how to get to Stationers Park please see our A-Z of Parks.
Page last updated:
Tell us what you think about the website
We are currently running a short survey about our Covid-19 response and information. You can take the Covid-19 survey here.
Contact us about our services
Please note if you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
Give us feedback about this page
Please use this space to tell us how we can improve the website.
Overall, how easy was it to get the help you wanted today?
* = response required
Use Parks Responsibly
Please be responsible for your own, and others' safety when using our parks:
- Don’t go out if you feel unwell
- Keep your dog on a lead
- Stay 2m from other people
- All facilities are open – please follow guidance when using them
- Put your litter in a bin, or take it home
- Use hand sanitiser and wash your hands when you get home