Mayfield Road, N8.
- Older Children’s playground
- Upper pond
- Younger children’s (under 8s playground)
- Picnic areas
- Multi use games area and grass area
- Café - open Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm; Saturday and Sunday, 10am to 4pm
- Table Tennis
- Tennis Courts
- Lower pond and borders
Staioners Park was first Awarded The Green Flag Award in 2004 and has retained it ever since.
- For more information see the Stationers Park Green Flag report - September 2018 (PDF, 1MB)
About your park
Stationers Park is a 1.5-hectare park in the London Borough of Haringey. It lies in the area between Crouch End, Stroud Green, and Harringay. As of 2011, it is a winner of the Green Flag Award. It is built on the site of the former The Stationers' Company's School.
Nearby public transport within walking distance includes Finsbury Park station, Harringay railway station and the route of the W5 bus.
Reinstate the upper pond which has been dry for some years now.
For details on how to get to Stationers Park please see our A-Z of Parks.