Stirling Road, N17
Hartington Park is situated in a very residential area of North Tottenham, surrounded by residential roads. To the north lies Liston and Stirling Roads, to the west Kemble Road. To the south lies Scotland Green and Carbuncle Passage and to the east Siddons and Hollington Roads.
The Park is made up of mainly green open space, with a playground and multi use games area to the south of the site. Find out more about the facilities within Hartington Park and see how to get there.
Improvements made in 2014
- opening up Siddons Road entrance, removing raised planters, adding additional lamp
- improvements to central junction area, removing brick planter, resurfacing and installing human sundial feature
- clearance work at Kemble Road / Scotland Green corner
- installation of new paths, including the desire line between the play area and the nursery
- installation of new line markings and basketball hoops to MUGA
For the last couple of years the council has worked with Groundwork London to carried out consultation with the local community.
These improvements are the result of that feedback. For more on this please see the Hartington Park Consultation page.
Page last updated:
Tell us what you think about the website
We are currently running a short survey about our Covid-19 response and information. You can take the Covid-19 survey here.
Contact us about our services
Please note if you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
Give us feedback about this page
Please use this space to tell us how we can improve the website.
Overall, how easy was it to get the help you wanted today?
* = response required
Use Parks Responsibly
Please be responsible for your own, and others' safety when using our parks:
- Don’t go out if you feel unwell
- Keep your dog on a lead
- Stay 2m from other people
- All facilities are open – please follow guidance when using them
- Put your litter in a bin, or take it home
- Use hand sanitiser and wash your hands when you get home