Easter Fun! There is an extensive programme of activities running in Haringey for children and young people during the Easter holidays.
Stirling Road, N17
Hartington Park is situated in a very residential area of North Tottenham, surrounded by residential roads. To the north lies Liston and Stirling Roads, to the west Kemble Road. To the south lies Scotland Green and Carbuncle Passage and to the east Siddons and Hollington Roads.
The Park is made up of mainly green open space, with a playground and multi use games area to the south of the site. Find out more about the facilities within Hartington Park and see how to get there.
Improvements made in 2014
- opening up Siddons Road entrance, removing raised planters, adding additional lamp
- improvements to central junction area, removing brick planter, resurfacing and installing human sundial feature
- clearance work at Kemble Road / Scotland Green corner
- installation of new paths, including the desire line between the play area and the nursery
- installation of new line markings and basketball hoops to MUGA
For the last couple of years the council has worked with Groundwork London to carried out consultation with the local community.
These improvements are the result of that feedback. For more on this please see the Hartington Park Consultation page.
Page last updated:
Tell us what you think about this page
Please use this space to tell us how we can improve this page, or the website in general.
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
* = response required
Use Parks Responsibly
Please be responsible for your own, and others' safety when using our parks:
- Use parks for exercise only – walk, jog, cycle, dog walking
- Don’t go out if you feel unwell
- Always ensure adequate social distancing
- Outdoor gyms, skateparks and ballcourts are closed
- Playgrounds remain open – please follow guidance when using them
- Keep your dog on a lead
- Use hand sanitiser and wash your hands when you get home