Falkland Road/Fairfax Road, N4.
- Play Areas
- Natural Play
- Central circular seating
- MUGA (Multi use games area)
- Hill Seat
Fairland first was Awarded the Green Flag Award in 2010 and has retained it ever since.
About your park
Fairland Park is a little open space situated between Falkland Road and Fairfax Road on the Harringay ‘ladder’. It was previously known as Falkland and Fairfax Open Space until it was renamed by local school children in 2008.
Fairland Park has undergone a much needed revamp that saw the installation of a central area and focus point - this includes seating sited around a specially designed, locally made mosaic. Other improvements to the park include new pathways, seating, entrances and resurfacing of the ball courts as well as a new play area.
See the Accessable website (external link) for accessibility information.
To read more about how Fairland Park is managed, please read the Fairland Park management plan 2020 (PDF, 1MB).
Page last updated:
Tell us what you think about this page
Please use this space to tell us how we can improve this page, or the website in general.
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
* = response required
Use Parks Responsibly
Please be responsible for your own, and others' safety when using our parks:
- Use parks for exercise only – walk, jog, cycle, dog walking
- Don’t go out if you feel unwell
- Always ensure adequate social distancing
- Outdoor gyms, skateparks and ballcourts are closed
- Playgrounds remain open – please follow guidance when using them
- Keep your dog on a lead
- Use hand sanitiser and wash your hands when you get home