Tell us about your visit
We are always looking for new ways to improve your parks and open spaces. One way you can help us do this is by telling us about your most recent park visit.
What did you think of the park and its facilities? Was there something about your visit that frustrated you, or you thought so good you wanted to share with us? Either way, we want to hear from you.
By taking 60 seconds of your time to complete this questionnaire, you will be doing your bit to improve Haringey’s parks and open spaces for everyone to enjoy.
- Use our online questionnaire to tell us about your visit to Haringey's Parks and Open Spaces.
If you have a specific problem you want to report to get fixed, please see our report a problem in a park page.
Page last updated:
Tell us what you think about this page
Please use this space to tell us how we can improve this page, or the website in general.
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
* = response required
Use Parks Responsibly
Please be responsible for your own, and others' safety when using our parks:
- Don’t go out if you feel unwell
- Keep your dog on a lead
- Stay 2m from other people
- All facilities are open – please follow guidance when using them
- Put your litter in a bin, or take it home
- Use hand sanitiser and wash your hands when you get home