Joining a Friends Group
Some Friends Groups have existed for many years, others are more recent, but all have been established for one reason – to improve and protect the quality of their local green open space.
Many of Haringey’s parks have a Friends group representing them, acting as the voice of the local community.
Friends groups always welcome new members so if you are interested in become a Friend to your local park please email the specific Friends Group directly or visit their website using the details below. Some Friends groups don’t have a public email address so if you are interested in joining these or would like further information about what they do, please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating clearly which group you’re enquiring about.
If your local park isn’t listed below, it means that there is currently no existing Friends Group representing it. If you feel that you would like to set up a new group, we can offer help and support to set up a new Friends group.
- Friends of Albert Road Recreation Ground: www.psandc.co.uk/farrg
- Friends of Alexandra Park: www.friendsofalexandrapark.org
- Friends of Avenue Gardens: email@example.com
- Friends of Belmont Recreation Ground: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Friends of Bowes Park Community Garden: www.bowespark.org.uk
- Friends of Bruce Castle Park: email@example.com
- Friends of Brunswick Road OS: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Friends of Chapmans Green: email@example.com
- Friends of Chestnuts Park: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Friends of Coldfall Wood and Muswell Hill Playing Fields: www.coldfallwoods.co.uk
- Friends of Downhills Park: www.downhills.org.uk
- Friends of Down Lane Park: www.fdlp.org.uk
- Friends of Ducketts Common: www.duckettscommonhome.blogspot.com
- Friends of Fairland Park: www.fairlandpark.org
- Friends of Finsbury Gardens: www.bowespark.org.uk/groups/finsbury
- Friends of Finsbury Park: email@example.com
- Friends of Granville Road Spinney: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Friends of Greengate Common: email@example.com
- Friends of Hartington Park: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Friends of Hornsey Church Tower: www.hornseychurchtower.com
- Friends of Ivatt Way: email@example.com
- Friends of Lordship Recreation Ground: www.lordshiprec.org.uk
- Friends of Markfield Park: www.markfieldpark.org.uk
- Friends of Nightingale Gardens: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Friends of the Paddock: email@example.com
- Friends of Paignton Park: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Friends of Palace Gates Embankment Nature Reserve: email@example.com
- Friends of Parkland Walk Nature Reserve: www.parkland-walk.org.uk
- Friends of Priory Common: www.wera-n8.co.uk
- Friend of Priory Park: www.fopp-n8.org.uk
- Friends of Queens Wood: www.fqw.org.uk
- Friends of Railway Fields Local Nature Reserve: www.friendsofrailwayfields.wordpress.com
- Friends of Rectory Gardens: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Friends of Russell Park: email@example.com
- Friends of Tottenham Marches: www.tottenhammarshes.org
- Friends of Shepherds Hill Gardens: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Friends of Somerford Grove: email@example.com
- Friends of Springfield Park: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Friends of Stationers Park: email@example.com
- Friends of White Hart Lane Recreation Ground: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Friends of Wood Green Cemetery: email@example.com
- Guardians of Wood Green Common: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Friends of Woodside Park - Facebook page (external link)
Page last updated:
Tell us what you think about the website
We are currently running a short survey about our Covid-19 response and information. You can take the Covid-19 survey here.
Contact us about our services
Please note if you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
Give us feedback about this page
Please use this space to tell us how we can improve the website.
Overall, how easy was it to get the help you wanted today?
* = response required
Use Parks Responsibly
Please be responsible for your own, and others' safety when using our parks:
- Don’t go out if you feel unwell
- Keep your dog on a lead
- Stay 2m from other people
- Ballcourts are now open – please follow guidance when using them
- Playgrounds and outdoor gyms will all reopen by the end of July
- Use hand sanitiser and wash your hands when you get home