Park Friends groups
Park Friends groups are made up of local people who share a passion for their local park.
Friends groups can:
- plant trees and plants
- renovate bowling greens and pavilions
- grow food
- organise park activities (see our activities and events guide)
- help with:
- general gardening
- clearing vegetation
- clearing litter
Community involvement is an important part of parks winning their Green Flag Awards.
Friends groups always welcome new members.
Some Friends groups don’t have a public email address so please email us instead at firstname.lastname@example.org. Let us know which group you’re interested in joining.
If you can’t find a Friends group for your local park, it means they don’t yet have one. We can help and support you if you’d like to set one up.
Friends groups are represented on the Haringey Friends of Parks Forum (external link).
- brings together Friends Groups within Haringey
- holds meetings every 3 months
- provides an opportunity for Friends to:
- share information
- raise issues with each other and senior council officers in attendance
Page last updated:
Tell us what you think about this page
Problem with a service?
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
Help us improve this page
If you want to make comments specifically about this page, then please answer the questions below.
* = response required