O R Tambo rec: The play area will be closed until early December while we carry out essential drainage work. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Finsbury Park Stakeholder Group
The Finsbury Park Stakeholder group works together to successfully apply the Haringey Outdoor Events Policy (PDF, 241KB) within Finsbury Park.
The aim of the Stakeholder Group is to comment on:
- the events programme
- the parts of each major event management plan which directly affects:
- local businesses
- park tenants
Parks officers use the Stakeholder Group's comments and feedback to inform:
- contractual arrangements
- the view of the Safety Advisory Group in relation to event licensable activity
See the list of Finsbury Park planned events.
Membership of the Stakeholder Group includes:
- elected councillors
- council officers from both Haringey and neighbouring boroughs
Meetings are organised to coincide with the event planning process each year. The meetings are likely to be in:
Only members can attend the meetings.
If you want to raise a concern, contact a group member. Members are listed in the meeting minutes.
Meeting minutes and Terms of Reference
Terms of Reference
- Finsbury Park Events Stakeholder Group Minutes - 17 October 2022 (PDF, 2.7MB)
- Finsbury Park Events Stakeholder Group Minutes - 7 June 2022 (PDF, 154KB)
- Finsbury Park Events Stakeholder Group Minutes - 25 January 2022 (PDF, 2.1MB)
- Finsbury Park Stakeholder Group meeting minutes - 12 May 2021 (PDF, 1.7MB)
- No meeting minutes for 2020
For older meeting minutes, email EventManagement@haringey.gov.uk.
Page last updated:
Tell us what you think about this page
Problem with a service?
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
Help us improve this page
If you want to make comments specifically about this page, then please answer the questions below.
* = response required