We manage 27 allotment sites covering just over 76 acres of land.
Over 1,800 people lease our allotments, growing anything from peas to prize roses.
Anyone can lease a plot but Haringey residents get priority.
Demand is high and there is a long waiting list for all sites.You may have to wait some time before being offered a place.
There is an annual fee.
The fees are listed in the Allotment tenant notes and responsibilities (PDF, 192KB)
Finding a site
To find an allotment plot:
- Check our list and map of allotment sites.
- Find the best site for you.
- Contact the site secretary for more information.
You can download the following tenant documents:
HAF discuss and pursue common concerns for Haringey allotments such as their:
Find out more about HAF (external link).
If you have an allotment plot, you'll receive an invoice each year to pay the fee.
You can pay your invoice online. You will need your invoice details to hand.
020 8489 1000
Page last updated:
Tell us what you think about this page
Please use this space to tell us how we can improve this page, or the website in general.
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
* = response required
Use Parks Responsibly
Please be responsible for your own, and others' safety when using our parks:
- Use parks for exercise only – walk, jog, cycle, dog walking
- Don’t go out if you feel unwell
- Always ensure adequate social distancing
- Outdoor gyms, skateparks and ballcourts are closed
- Playgrounds remain open – please follow guidance when using them
- Keep your dog on a lead
- Use hand sanitiser and wash your hands when you get home