A-Z of parks and open spaces
To see Haringey’s parks on a map, you can:
If you’re looking for a particular facility, please see A-Z of parks facilities.
Parks opening and closing times
None of our parks are locked at night.
Alphabetical list of parks
- Alexandra Palace Alexandra Palace Way, N22. Not managed by Haringey Council.
- Belmont Recreation Ground Belmont Road, N15
- Bluebell Wood Winton Avenue, N11
- Bruce Castle Park Lordship Lane, N17
- Brunswick Park Brunswick Road, N15
- Downhills Park Downhills Park Road, N17
- Down Lane Park Park View Road, N17
- Ducketts Common Willoughby Road, N8
- Granville Road Spinney Granville Road, N4
- Hartington Park Stirling Road, N17
- Highgate Wood (external link) Muswell Hill Rd, N10. Not managed by Haringey Council.
- Lee Valley Regional Park (external link) Lee Valley. Not managed by Haringey Council.
- Lordship Recreation Ground Lordship Lane, N17
- Manchester Gardens Manchester Road, N15
- Markfield Park Crowland Road, N15
- Muswell Hill Playing Fields Coppetts Road, N10
- O R Tambo Recreation Ground Albert Road, N22
- The Paddock Ferry Lane, N17
- Paignton Park Richmond Road, N15
- Parkland Walk Local Nature Reserve, N4-N10
- Perth Road Playing Fields, Perth Road, N22. Currently leased to Haringey Rhinos RFC.
- Priory Park Middle Lane, N8
- Queen's Wood Local Nature Reserve, Muswell Hill Road, N10
- Springfield Community Park Park Road, N11
- Stanley Culcross Open Space West Green Road, N15
- Stanley Road Open Space Stanley Road, N11
- Stationers Park Mayfield Road, N8
- Tottenham Green Tottenham High Road, N15
- Tower Gardens Tower Gardens Road, N17
- Tunnel Gardens Blake Road, N11
- White Hart Lane Recreation Ground White Hart Lane, N22
- Wood Green Common Station Road, N22
- Woodside Park Earlham Grove, High Road, N22
Page last updated:
Tell us what you think about this page
Please use this space to tell us how we can improve this page, or the website in general.
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
* = response required
Use Parks Responsibly
Please be responsible for your own, and others' safety when using our parks:
- Use parks for exercise only – walk, jog, cycle, dog walking
- Don’t go out if you feel unwell
- Always ensure adequate social distancing
- Outdoor gyms, skateparks and ballcourts are closed
- Playgrounds remain open – please follow guidance when using them
- Keep your dog on a lead
- Use hand sanitiser and wash your hands when you get home