O R Tambo rec: The play area will be closed until early December while we carry out essential drainage work. Sorry for any inconvenience.
A-Z of parks and open spaces
To see Haringey’s parks on a map, you can:
If you’re looking for a particular facility, please see A-Z of parks facilities.
Parks opening and closing times
None of our parks are locked at night.
Alphabetical list of parks
- Alexandra Palace Alexandra Palace Way, N22. Not managed by Haringey Council.
- Belmont Recreation Ground Belmont Road, N15
- Bluebell Wood Winton Avenue, N11
- Bruce Castle Park Lordship Lane, N17
- Brunswick Park Brunswick Road, N15
- Downhills Park Downhills Park Road, N17
- Down Lane Park Park View Road, N17
- Ducketts Common Willoughby Road, N8
- Granville Road Spinney Granville Road, N4
- Hartington Park Stirling Road, N17
- Highgate Wood (external link) Muswell Hill Rd, N10. Not managed by Haringey Council.
- Lee Valley Regional Park (external link) Lee Valley. Not managed by Haringey Council.
- Lordship Recreation Ground Lordship Lane, N17
- Manchester Gardens Manchester Road, N15
- Markfield Park Crowland Road, N15
- Muswell Hill Playing Fields Coppetts Road, N10
- O R Tambo Recreation Ground Albert Road, N22
- The Paddock Ferry Lane, N17
- Paignton Park Richmond Road, N15
- Parkland Walk Local Nature Reserve, N4-N10
- Perth Road Playing Fields, Perth Road, N22. Currently leased to Haringey Rhinos RFC.
- Priory Park Middle Lane, N8
- Queen's Wood Local Nature Reserve, Muswell Hill Road, N10
- Springfield Community Park Park Road, N11
- Stanley Culcross Open Space West Green Road, N15
- Stanley Road Open Space Stanley Road, N11
- Stationers Park Mayfield Road, N8
- Tottenham Green Tottenham High Road, N15
- Tower Gardens Tower Gardens Road, N17
- Tunnel Gardens Blake Road, N11
- White Hart Lane Recreation Ground White Hart Lane, N22
- Wood Green Common Station Road, N22
- Woodside Park Earlham Grove, High Road, N22
Page last updated:
Tell us what you think about this page
Problem with a service?
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
Help us improve this page
If you want to make comments specifically about this page, then please answer the questions below.
* = response required