Parks: our parks are currently OPEN, although some facilities inside the parks are now closed. Find out more on our COVID-19 advice page.
We are still getting some reports of some people not following the social distancing advice. Therefore, any breaches of social distancing measures introduced in parks, including gatherings should be reported online on the MET Police website (external link).
Parks and Open Spaces
Use Parks Responsibly
Please be responsible for your own, and others safety when using the parks:
- Don’t go out if you feel unwell
- Stay 2m from other people
- Move out of the way of others
- Don’t meet more than one other person, unless they are from your household
- Keep your dog on a lead
- All playgrounds and council managed sports facilities are closed
- Use hand sanitiser and wash your hands when you get home