Wood Green Library
- Location: 187-197A High Road, Wood Green, London N22 6XD (see map for location and how to get there)
- Telephone renewals: 020 8489 4560 (option 1)
- Contact libraries online: Make a general enquiry (eform)
- Opening times
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, 9am to 7pm
- Wednesday, 10am to 7pm
- Saturday 9am to 5pm
- Sunday 12 noon to 4pm
- See also opening hours for Customer Services
Discovery, the new Haringey Libraries online public access catalogue, is here!
Browse the library catalogue, view and book upcoming events, and manage your account and reading preferences, all in one place and on any PC, tablet or smartphone. A great new feature of Discovery is its constantly changing book recommendations based on what is popular in adult and children’s genres and your own preferences that you set in your account.
Search, reserve and renew External link
Inside the library
Wood Green Library is located on the High Road. As well as a range of wide range of books to borrow, the Library has other services available including Haringey Council Contact Centre and Haringey Learns. There are regular events for adults and children, including film showings, early years activities, and book readings by local and bestselling authors.
More inside the library:
- Free bookable computer access and free WiFi
- Printing, scanning and photocopying
- Study spaces and Warm Welcome Network
- Meeting rooms for hire
- Representatives' Surgeries
- Haringey Learns
The following councillors hold regular surgeries at the library (click the links for details):
Use our 'Find my Ward' postcode search to confirm who your councillor is.
How to get there and location
Nearest Tube Wood Green
Buses 29, 67, 121, 123, 141, 144, 184, 221, 230, 232, 243, 329, W3, W4
Useful external links
Page Last Updated:
Tell us what you think about this page
Problem with a service?
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
Help us improve this page
If you want to make comments specifically about this page, then please answer the questions below.
* = response required