Bringing the world to you
If you have problems getting to a Library, then the Housebound Service is for you. We can deliver Library materials to your home once a month.
This service is for people unable to access the mainstream library service:
- The very elderly or infirm
- Those using mobility aids such as walking frame or wheelchair
- The blind and those with significant sight impairment
- The deaf and those with significant hearing impairment
- Anyone unable to carry the books they require
- Anyone with mental health problems such as Agoraphobia
- People who have sole-carer responsibilities
For further information or to arrange a visit for yourself or someone else, please contact us at the address below.
- Housebound Service
- Tel: 020 8489 4560
- General enquiry web form