Find out what's going on in Haringey this summer for children and young people - check out our Holiday fun page.
Bank holiday closure: our libraries will be closed on Monday 27 August, and will open as usual from Tuesday 28 August.
Bringing the world to you
If you have problems getting to a Library, then the Housebound Service is for you. We can deliver Library materials to your home once a month.
This service is for people unable to access the mainstream library service:
- The very elderly or infirm
- Those using mobility aids such as walking frame or wheelchair
- The blind and those with significant sight impairment
- The deaf and those with significant hearing impairment
- Anyone unable to carry the books they require
- Anyone with mental health problems such as Agoraphobia
- People who have sole-carer responsibilities
For further information or to arrange a visit for yourself or someone else, please contact us at the address below.
- Housebound Service
- Tel: 020 8489 4560
- General enquiry web form
Page Last Updated:
How can we improve this page?
Use this form to let us know what you think of this page. All comments are reviewed by us once every week.
This form is not for service issues or requests - all such comments should go to Customer Services.
* = response required