Bringing the world to you
If you have problems getting to a Library, then the Housebound Service is for you. We can deliver Library materials to your home once a month.
This service is for people unable to access the mainstream library service:
- The very elderly or infirm
- Those using mobility aids such as walking frame or wheelchair
- The blind and those with significant sight impairment
- The deaf and those with significant hearing impairment
- Anyone unable to carry the books they require
- Anyone with mental health problems such as Agoraphobia
- People who have sole-carer responsibilities
For further information or to arrange a visit for yourself or someone else, please contact us at the address below.
- Housebound Service
- Tel: 020 8489 4560
- General enquiry web form
Page last updated:
Tell us what you think about the website
We are currently running a short survey about our Covid-19 response and information. You can take the Covid-19 survey here.
Contact us about our services
Please note if you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
Give us feedback about this page
Please use this space to tell us how we can improve the website.
Overall, how easy was it to get the help you wanted today?
* = response required