As a result of recent weather conditions, Highgate Library is closed until further notice. We apologise for the inconvenience caused.
Home Library Service
Bringing the world to you
If you have problems getting to a Library, then the Home Library Service is for you. We can deliver a wide range of library materials to your home once a month.
This service is for people who are unable to access the mainstream library service:
- The very elderly or infirm
- Those using mobility aids such as walking frame or wheelchair
- The blind and those with significant sight impairment
- The deaf and those with significant hearing impairment
- Anyone unable to carry the books they require due to reduced mobility
- Anyone with mental health problems such as Agoraphobia
- People who have sole-carer responsibilities
For further information or to arrange a visit for yourself or someone else, please contact us at the address below.
- Home Library Service
- Tel: 020 8489 4560
Page last updated:
Tell us what you think about this page
Please use this space to tell us how we can improve this page, or the website in general.
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
* = response required