Muswell Hill Library
- Location: Queens Avenue, Muswell Hill, N10 3PE (see map for location and how to get there)
- Telephone renewals: Tel: 020 8489 4560 (option 1)
- Contact libraries online: Make a general enquiry (eform)
- Opening Times
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, 9am to 7pm
- Wednesday 10am to 7pm
- Saturday 9am to 5pm
- Sunday Closed
Discovery, the new Haringey Libraries online public access catalogue, is here!
Browse the library catalogue, view and book upcoming events, and manage your account and reading preferences, all in one place and on any PC, tablet or smartphone. A great new feature of Discovery is its constantly changing book recommendations based on what is popular in adult and children’s genres and your own preferences that you set in your account.
Search Reserve and Renew External link
Inside the library
Muswell Hill Library is a Grade II listed building and offers a variety of services and facilities in the heart of the broadway. There are regular events for adults and children, including film showings, early years activities, and book readings by local and bestselling authors.
More inside the library:
- Free bookable computer access and free WiFi
- Printing, scanning and photocopying
- Study spaces and Warm Welcome Network
- Representatives' Surgeries
The following councillors hold regular surgeries at the library - click on their names for details:
Fortis Green Ward:
- Councillor Dawn Barnes (Liberal Democrats)
- Councillor Mark Blake (Labour)
- Councillor Joy Wallace (Independent)
Muswell Hill Ward:
- Councillor Cathy Brennan (Labour)
- Councillor Pippa Connor (Liberal Democrats)
Use our 'Find my Ward' postcode search to confirm who your councillor is.
How to get there and location
Buses 43, 102, 134, 144, 299, W7
Page Last Updated:
Tell us what you think about this page
Problem with a service?
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
Help us improve this page
If you want to make comments specifically about this page, then please answer the questions below.
* = response required