Our Service to You
Our aim is to encourage Learning, improve Employment Prospects, promote Social Inclusion and improve the Quality of Life for people who live, work and study in Haringey.
What we offer:
- Library members can borrow books, audio books, language courses and toys free of charge
- There is a small charge for borrowing music CDs, audiobooks and DVDs
- Members may borrow up to 12 books/audio books, 8 CDs and 4 DVDs to a maximum of 24 items
- You may keep each item for three weeks (six weeks for language courses)
- DVDs may only be borrowed for two days or for one week
- Loans are made to those who are able to visit our libraries personally
- There is also a housebound service for people who are unable to visit our libraries in person
In addition we offer:
- Free access to the Internet and free WiFi at all libraries
- Access to reference material, periodicals, newspapers and magazines
- Information about a range of local community groups, courses and resources
- Exhibitions and events throughout the year
- A record of the heritage, places and communities in Haringey conserved at Bruce Castle Museum and Archives.
In return we ask you to:
- Keep all materials that you borrow in good condition
- Return what you borrow on time
- Respect other library users
- Be polite to our staff
The Online Library Catalogue allows you to; search the catalogue, check if an item is in stock and if not when it is due back, reserve items and renew loans.
Page Last Updated:
How can we improve this page?
Use this form to let us know what you think of this page. All comments are reviewed by us once every week.
This form is not for service issues or requests - all such comments should go to Customer Services.
* = response required