COVID-19: Library Services
Welcome back to our libraries!
Haringey Libraries is ready to welcome more customers back into our much-loved libraries as we increase our opening hours and services.
Eight of our libraries will stay open later so visitors can:
- browse at their leisure
- use computers for a maximum of 2 hours (you can pre-book or just walk in)
- access our free WiFi and study desks
- safely enjoy the spaces
Important: Stroud Green and Harringay Library is still closed for major refurbishments.
Bookable meeting rooms and free family activities such as the popular Rhyme and Story times will also be making a comeback, as well as newspapers. We will add more info as it becomes available.
Find out more below.
|Closed for major refurbishments|
To ensure people continue to feel safe visiting our libraries, the following COVID-19 measures will remain in place.
- Please do not visit the library if you’re self-isolating or have COVID-19 symptoms
- Library users are encouraged to:
- Wear a face-covering when moving around our library spaces (unless exempt)
- Scan the Track and Trace QR code when entering buildings or alternatively, a member of staff can take your details.
- Maintain socially distance between yourself and others
- Use sanitisers available at entrances and throughout the buildings
- Use available cleaning material to use prior on computers and desk spaces.
- Social distancing and safety measures are in place including:
- Queue management
- Screens on Information Points
- Staff are required to wear face coverings (unless exempt)
- Increased cleaning of frequently handled areas
Library members can now have up to a maximum of 2 hours on the public computers, without needing to book in advance - although you can still pre-book if you want to.
We will keep the same number of available computers to ensure sufficient social distancing and cleaning materials will be available for customers to use.
For those who just need to print, why not try our Email to Print facility for instant printing without the need to use one of our computers. Ask a member of staff for more information.
Not a member yet? Join online today!
We have a wide range of library online services that you can explore - eBooks, audiobooks, newspapers, research tools and other online resources.