Plan Your Group Visit
Plan your visit to Bruce Castle Museum
Bruce Castle is served by several buses and the overland train. The nearest underground stations are Seven Sisters and Wood Green (you may need to complete your journey by bus).
- See TFL Journey Planner website (external link) for more information
- 243: Wood Green - Seven Sisters - Waterloo. Bus stop: Bruce Castle Park - directly outside the museum
- 213: Wood Green - Tottenham Hale - Walthamstow. Bus stop: Bruce Castle Park - directly outside the museum
- 318: North Middlesex Hospital - South Tottenham - Stamford Hill. Bus stop: Enfield and Haringey Magistrates Court - 4 minute walk
- W3: Finsbury Park - Alexandra Palace - Northumberland Park. Bus stop: Tottenham Cemetery - 10 minute walk
Bruce Grove station: London Liverpool Street to Enfield line.
On leaving the station walk up Bruce Grove for about 10 minutes - the museum is directly ahead, located within Bruce Castle Park.
Risk Assessment: all groups are required to undertake a risk assessment prior to their visit. Information to support this is provided upon booking.
Access: the ground floor of the museum is fully wheelchair accessible. For those with mobility needs there is a stairlift to the second floor. Wheelchair accessible toilets are available on both floors. To ensure your visit runs smoothly please notify our Education Team of any mobility needs at the time of booking.
Facilities: the majority of our sessions are half-day sessions. If you are spending a full day at the museum there are picnic facilities within our courtyard (outside) and Bruce Castle Park. There is also a children’s play area within Bruce Castle Park. In the event of wet weather, the museum has limited lunch space within the building – please enquire on booking. Groups who have not pre-booked lunch facilities will be expected to have made alternative arrangements.
Cancellation: cancellations are required 14 days before your visit. For full Terms and Conditions please contact the Education Team: firstname.lastname@example.org
Page last updated:
Tell us what you think about the website
We are currently running a short survey about our Covid-19 response and information. You can take the Covid-19 survey here.
Contact us about our services
Please note if you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
Give us feedback about this page
Please use this space to tell us how we can improve the website.
Overall, how easy was it to get the help you wanted today?
* = response required