Plan Your Group Visit
Plan your visit to Bruce Castle Museum
Bruce Castle is served by several buses and the overland train. The nearest underground stations are Seven Sisters and Wood Green (you may need to complete your journey by bus).
- See TFL Journey Planner website (external link) for more information
Buses 243,123 and 318 all stop near Bruce Castle Museum. The W3 is a short walk away.
- From Wood Green - Seven Sisters - Waterloo: bus stop Bruce Castle Museum and Park - first stop in Bruce Grove, directly outside the museum
- From Seven Sisters - Wood Green: bus stop Bruce Castle Museum and Park - last stop in Bruce Grove - 3 minute walk
- From Wood Green - Tottenham Hale - Walthamstow: bus stop Bruce Castle Museum and Park - directly outside the museum
- From Tottenham Hale - Wood Green: bus stop Bruce Castle Museum and Park - last stop in Bruce Grove - 3 minute walk
- 318: From North Middlesex Hospital - South Tottenham - Stamford Hill: bus stop Enfield and Haringey Magistrates Court - 4 minute walk
- W3: From Finsbury Park - Alexandra Palace - Northumberland Park: bus stop Tottenham Cemetery - 10 minute walk
Bruce Grove station: London Liverpool Street to Enfield line.
On leaving the station walk up Bruce Grove for about 10 minutes - the museum is directly ahead, located within Bruce Castle Park.
Risk Assessment: all groups are required to undertake a risk assessment prior to their visit. Information to support this is provided upon booking.
Access: the ground floor of the museum is fully wheelchair accessible. For those with mobility needs there is a stairlift to the second floor. Wheelchair accessible toilets are available on both floors. To ensure your visit runs smoothly please notify our Education Team of any mobility needs at the time of booking.
Facilities: the majority of our sessions are half-day sessions. If you are spending a full day at the museum there are picnic facilities within our courtyard (outside) and Bruce Castle Park. There is also a children’s play area within Bruce Castle Park. In the event of wet weather, the museum has limited lunch space within the building – please enquire on booking. Groups who have not pre-booked lunch facilities will be expected to have made alternative arrangements.
Cancellation: cancellations are required 14 days before your visit. For full Terms and Conditions please contact the Education Team: firstname.lastname@example.org
Page last updated:
Tell us what you think about this page
Problem with a service?
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
Help us improve this page
If you want to make comments specifically about this page, then please answer the questions below.
* = response required
Find my nearest
Visit My Haringey to get information about your property and local area including council tax bands, parking zones, planning applications and much more.