Open House London
Get into great architecture for free!
Wednesday 6 to Sunday 17 September 2023
Open House Festival London is an annual city-wide celebration of the buildings, places, and neighbourhoods in which we live, work and play. It highlights the value of good design in creating and sustaining our city.
Every year Haringey is one of the London borough’s taking part in Open House inspiring visitors with the transformative power of architecture.
Open House Festival opens doors to buildings across London, for absolutely free!
There is lots to see, do and experience through Haringey’s Open House Festival programme (external link), including:
- a curator-led tour of Bruce Castle Museum (external link)
- walking tours of:
- Ferry Lane Estate (external link)
- Tottenham High Street Heritage Action Zone (High Street HAZ) (external link)
- Tottenham Hale’s green spaces (external link)
- Wood Green Placemaking projects (external link)
- and an architecture-led tour of Bruce Grove Public Conveniences.
- a visit to Gaunson Creative Open Studios (external link) as part of Markfield Road Festival.
- talks and an exhibition about Haringey’s ambitious new council homes building programme
and much more!
Visit the Open House website (external link) for the full programme of events happening across London and information on how to book.
Page last updated:
Tell us what you think about this page
Problem with a service?
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
Help us improve this page
If you want to make comments specifically about this page, then please click the button below.