February half term fun - activities for children and young people!
There is an extensive programme of activities running across the borough for children and young people in Haringey, taking place over the February half term.
- Download the February 2019 half term fun brochure (PDF, 334KB)
Some activities require pre-registration
For most of the activities taking place you can just turn up on the day, but for some activities you need to register in advance. Make sure you check the activity details and contact the right person/organisation.
Search for activities online
Events are often added to the programme, so make sure you check out our What's On? calendar to search for all activities and events for children and young people by date, venue or month.
Keep up to date with what’s on in Haringey!
- Search for activities using our What's On? calendar
- Follow us on Twitter @haringeycouncil (external link)
Youth Space - for young people aged 11-19 years
- Youth Space website
- Follow Youth Space on Twitter @haringeyyouth (external link)
- See the Youth Space Facebook page (external link)
Page Last Updated:
How can we improve this page?
Use this form to let us know what you think of this page. All comments are reviewed by us once every week.
This form is not for service issues or requests - all such comments should go to Customer Services.
* = response required