The communities that have made Haringey the most diverse borough in Britain have established a great variety of restaurants. Many offer authentic cuisine and a memorable cultural experience.
- The Harringay Green Lanes area is well known for Turkish and Greek cuisine.
- Both Crouch End and Muswell Hill have a variety of different restaurants from Vietnamese to Japanese or Italian.
- In and around Tottenham in the East of the borough you will find a number of African and Caribbean restaurants.
- Stroud Green Road in Finsbury Park is a popular destination for Columbian, Thai, Indian or Korean food.
- Wood Green has a range of brand name fast food restaurants and cafes, with eateries tucked away in Wood Green Shopping City Market, and Chinese restaurants on the High Road and on the North stretch of Green Lanes.
- Also, a good number of pubs in Haringey serve bar-snacks and main meals.
When is comes to eating out you may find what you are looking for in an unexpected location of the borough. Haringey is a great place to explore.
To find out more about Haringey’s restaurants, check out some of the websites listed below.
Please note that the following links are not part of the Haringey Council website. Please read our legal disclaimer before using these links.
- Local Life - Haringey (external link)
Another good guide for restaurants in Haringey as part of this guide to life in the borough.
- Time Out – Restaurant Guide (external link)
Here you can search the famous guide’s website by your preferred location within Haringey eg Tottenham or Harringay.
- Visit London – Eating Out Guide (external link)
Website includes reviews of some of the restaurants in Muswell Hill and Crouch End.
With the majority of restaurants targeting carnivores, it can be hard to find good vegetarian and vegan food when eating out, the following websites may be able to help.
- The Vegetarian Society (external link)
This website provides a list of vegetarian restaurants, as well as normal restaurants and pubs which provide vegetarian options.
- Happy Cow (external link)
Search for vegetarian and vegan restaurants and shops worldwide.
- Vegan London (external link)
This guide for vegans in London lists a range of suitable restaurants.
- Beer in the evening - accessible pubs (external link)
A website which lists pubs and restaurants with disabled access.
- Square Meal (external link)
Lists pubs and restaurants which are welcoming to children and families.
Page last updated:
Tell us what you think about this page
Please use this space to tell us how we can improve this page, or the website in general.
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
* = response required