Northumberland Park Resource Centre
Northumberland Park Resource Centre (NRC) delivers a range of services, advice, and guidance in partnership with local community and voluntary organisations to support the community with housing, health, and wellbeing goals. The centre offers meeting and conference facilities, co-located services, and workspaces for Haringey teams.
The centre is open Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm. Drop-in and appointment-only sessions are available with a range of services including Haringey Connected Communities, tenancy and community services, and the anti-social behaviour (ASB) team. NRC supports children and families as well as 18+ residents of Haringey.
Venue and room hire
The Northumberland Park Neighbourhood Resource Centre is a modern, glass-fronted building owned by Haringey Council.
It is situated in the heart of Park Lane, a few yards from Tottenham Hotspur football ground, and offers the following meeting/conference facilities:
- A selection of small and large meeting rooms
- A boardroom that can be used by up to 24 - 30 people
- 2 small meeting rooms for up to 6 people and a medium-sized meeting room for 12 people
- An open area for hosting events and conferences for up to 60 people
- Hiring of equipment for meetings, training, conferences and events
- An “open space” for exhibitions and artwork displays
- Access and facilities for people with disabilities
- Access and facilities for people with children
- There are no parking restrictions in the area, except on match days
For further information, please contact the site management team:
- Phone: 020 8489 2458
- Email: NRCroombookings@haringey.gov.uk
We are committed to ensuring the NRC represents and meets the needs of the local community. We are excited to collaborate and try new activities so please submit your suggestions and feedback here to Alice.Myers@haringey.gov.uk or Ophelia.Kingshott@haringey.gov.uk.
We regularly host new sessions, course and events. Check out our activities page for details.
- Northumberland Park Resource Centre is wheelchair-accessible with level access throughout the ground floor and a lift to the 1st floor. The front door is not automated but staff are available to assist
- Guests are welcome to use the toilet facilities that feel most comfortable for their gender identity. We have male, female and separate disabled toilets, and a baby change located on the ground floor
- Reception is located immediately inside to the left, the stairwell is straight ahead with a lift and 13 steps to the first floor
- Please speak with the team at reception in person or by phone if you have access requests you would like supported
- Quiet rooms are available
Where to find us
The Northumberland Park Neighbourhood Resource Centre
177 Park Lane
London N17 0HJ
See the Northumberland Neighbourhood Resource Centre map (external link)
- Nearest rail: Seven Sisters (Victoria Line), White Hart Lane (Overground), Northumberland Park (Greater Anglia)
- Bus routes: 149, 259, 279, 349 to Tottenham Hotspur Football Ground or W3, 341, 476 to Northumberland Park Station
- Major Road Links: A10, A406, A12, M1, M11
Page last updated:
Tell us what you think about this page
Problem with a service?
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
Help us improve this page
If you want to make comments specifically about this page, then please answer the questions below.
* = response required