Northumberland Park Resource Centre
Venue and Room Hire
The Northumberland Park Neighbourhood Resource Centre is a modern, glass fronted building owned by Haringey Council.
It is situated in the heart of Park Lane, a few yards from Tottenham Hotspur Football Ground, and offers the following meeting/conference facilities:
- A selection of small and large meeting rooms
- A Boardroom that can be used by up to 24 - 30 people.
- Two small meeting rooms for up to six people and a medium sized meeting room for 12 people.
- An open area for hosting events and conferences for up to 70 people
- Hiring of equipment for meetings, training, conferences and events.
- Light refreshments can be arranged for your meeting at nominal rates.
- We can recommend local caterers, from sandwiches and buffets to full English or ethnic meals for your meeting or event
- An “open space” for exhibitions (eg art work)
- Access and facilities for people with disabilities
- Access and facilities for people with children
- There are no parking restrictions in the area, except on match days.
For further information, please contact the Site Management Team on 020 8489 2458.
Nearest Underground: Seven Sisters (Victoria Line) then buses 149, 259, 279, 349 to Tottenham Hotspur Football Ground or 341, 476 to Northumberland Park Station
Nearest Mainline: (1) Northumberland Park (2) White Hart Lane
Bus Routes: 149, 259, 279, 349 to Tottenham Hotspur Football Ground or W3, 341, 476 to Northumberland Park Station
Major Road Links: A10, A406, A12, M1, M11
The Northumberland Park Neighbourhood Resource Centre
177 Park Lane
London N17 0HJ
Where to find us:
Click on the link in the external links section below for location map.