Venues for Hire in Haringey
Need to arrange a meeting, conference, private party, concert, course, wedding or other event in Haringey?
Then why not try the following venues:
- Ada College for Digital Skills (external link) has a wide range of stylish, modern and fully air-conditioned facilities available for hire, with a spacious reception area staffed with a security guard to welcome your guests. The venue is versatile, suitable for a wide range of events and has good transport links and parking facilities
- Alexandra Palace (external link) offers a range of facilities and flexible meeting rooms, able to host meetings and training sessions for 6 to 60 people. With an on-site public bar, excellent public transport links, and free parking
- The Bernie Grant Arts Centre (external link) has a variety of adaptable spaces available for hire, which can be booked for daytime or evening live events, conferences, product launches, concerts and theatre
- Broadwater Farm Community Centre have a main hall and jazz café available for hire
- Collage Arts (external link) provides affordable space for a variety of uses: including artists studios, rehearsals, productions, exhibitions, workshops, events and parties, located at Collage Artspaces or their venues: Karamel, McQueens Theatre
- Green Rooms (external link) are one of Haringey's most beautiful to-hire spaces - and also one of the most affordable. Operating since 2016, this impressive art deco hotel also has a fresh, fashionable interior. The high-ceilinged top floor space is great for parties, and the resident's lounge is good for smaller events. Green Rooms also offers overnight packages - so that event attendees can stay overnight
- Haringey Library Service manages nine libraries across the borough offering exhibition, meeting or social space at community or commercial rates. They also manage bookings for Bruce Castle Museum in Tottenham
- Hornsey Vale Community Centre (external link) has a range of rooms available for occasional or regular hire, with capacities from two to 200.
- Jacksons Lane (external link) provides unique, versatile and affordable spaces for a variety of uses: rehearsals and educational activities to conferences and parties. Spaces range from the stunning expanse of Studio 1 to the more intimate Space 5 - something for everyone
- Lordship Hub (external link) has two rooms for hire during the week, at weekends and in the evenings. Rooms may be hired as a one-off or on a regular basis. If you are interested in regular hire please visit the Hub or email Carola on email@example.com
- Markfield (external link) has a fully accessible huge building based inside Markfield Park N15 with a large soft-play room, extensive adventure playground, and kitchen/dining facilities available for hire. Suitable for children’s parties, forum meetings and events
- Mind in Haringey (external link) have two large rooms available for hire at competitive rates. Full WiFi access is available, as are flipcharts, a laptop and projector. They can also provide tea and coffee at an additional small cost
- Neighbourhood Resource Centre - Northumberland Park has a selection of small and large meeting rooms as well as an open area for hosting events/conferences for up to 70 people
- New River Sport and Fitness has an Olympic Function Suite available for hire suitable for conferences, dinners and dances, seminars, wedding ceremonies and receptions and other special occasions
- Parks and Open Spaces - Haringey’s award winning parks are great places to host events. Whether it’s a very small community event or a major music festival we want our parks to be buzzing places, providing entertainment and activities for all communities
- The Community Hub Haringey - The Community Hub in Haringey offers a range of modern and flexible event spaces perfect for meetings, conferences, parties or events for adults and children alike
- Tottenham Green Pools and Fitness hosts a range of functions from weddings, birthdays, wakes, meetings, workshops, courses and pool parties
- Turkish Cypriot Community Association - TCCA (external link) has two main areas for hire: a main hall on the ground floor and a meeting room on the first floor. They also have a restaurant that can cater for any hot food requirements
- West Green Learning Centre has a number of training rooms, including two ICT suites. All our rooms are available for hire to local businesses and training organisations
- The West Indian Cultural Centre offers rooms for hire for up to 200 people. Available: Kitchen facilities and bar, close public transport links, small car park. Tel: 020 8881 5881 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are looking for venues for marriages or civil ceremonies visit our marriage and civil partnerships section.
Did you know you can also book one of our award-winning parks for your events? See booking a park for more details.
Alternatively you can try searching Google or an online commercial directory such as Yell.com (external link).
Page last updated:
Tell us what you think about the website
We are currently running a short survey about our Covid-19 response and information. You can take the Covid-19 survey here.
Contact us about our services
Please note if you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
Give us feedback about this page
Please use this space to tell us how we can improve the website.
Overall, how easy was it to get the help you wanted today?
* = response required