Venues for Hire in Haringey
Need to arrange a meeting, conference, private party, concert, course, wedding or other event in Haringey?
Then why not try the following venues:
- Ada College for Digital Skills (external link) has a wide range of stylish, modern and fully air-conditioned facilities available for hire, with a spacious reception area staffed with a security guard to welcome your guests. The venue is versatile, suitable for a wide range of events and has good transport links and parking facilities
- Alexandra Palace (external link) offers a range of facilities and flexible meeting rooms, able to host meetings and training sessions for 6 to 60 people. With an on-site public bar, excellent public transport links, and free parking
- The Bernie Grant Arts Centre (external link) has a variety of adaptable spaces available for hire, which can be booked for daytime or evening live events, conferences, product launches, concerts and theatre
- Broadwater Farm Community Centre have a main hall and jazz café available for hire
- Collage Arts (external link) provides affordable space for a variety of uses: including artists studios, rehearsals, productions, exhibitions, workshops, events and parties, located at Collage Artspaces or their venues: Karamel, McQueens Theatre
- Green Rooms (external link) are one of Haringey's most beautiful to-hire spaces - and also one of the most affordable. Operating since 2016, this impressive art deco hotel also has a fresh, fashionable interior. The high-ceilinged top floor space is great for parties, and the resident's lounge is good for smaller events. Green Rooms also offers overnight packages - so that event attendees can stay overnight
- Haringey Library Service manages nine libraries across the borough offering exhibition, meeting or social space at community or commercial rates. They also manage bookings for Bruce Castle Museum in Tottenham
- Hornsey Vale Community Centre (external link) has a range of rooms available for occasional or regular hire, with capacities from two to 200.
- Jacksons Lane (external link) provides unique, versatile and affordable spaces for a variety of uses: rehearsals and educational activities to conferences and parties. Spaces range from the stunning expanse of Studio 1 to the more intimate Space 5 - something for everyone
- Lordship Hub (external link) has two rooms for hire during the week, at weekends and in the evenings. Rooms may be hired as a one-off or on a regular basis. If you are interested in regular hire please visit the Hub or email Carola on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Markfield (external link) has a fully accessible huge building based inside Markfield Park N15 with a large soft-play room, extensive adventure playground, and kitchen/dining facilities available for hire. Suitable for children’s parties, forum meetings and events
- Mind in Haringey (external link) have two large rooms available for hire at competitive rates. Full WiFi access is available, as are flipcharts, a laptop and projector. They can also provide tea and coffee at an additional small cost
- Neighbourhood Resource Centre - Northumberland Park has a selection of small and large meeting rooms as well as an open area for hosting events/conferences for up to 70 people
- New River Sport and Fitness has an Olympic Function Suite available for hire suitable for conferences, dinners and dances, seminars, wedding ceremonies and receptions and other special occasions
- Parks and Open Spaces - Haringey’s award winning parks are great places to host events. Whether it’s a very small community event or a major music festival we want our parks to be buzzing places, providing entertainment and activities for all communities
- The Community Hub Haringey - The Community Hub in Haringey offers a range of modern and flexible event spaces perfect for meetings, conferences, parties or events for adults and children alike
- Tottenham Green Pools and Fitness hosts a range of functions from weddings, birthdays, wakes, meetings, workshops, courses and pool parties
- Turkish Cypriot Community Association - TCCA (external link) has two main areas for hire: a main hall on the ground floor and a meeting room on the first floor. They also have a restaurant that can cater for any hot food requirements
- West Green Learning Centre has a number of training rooms, including two ICT suites. All our rooms are available for hire to local businesses and training organisations
- The West Indian Cultural Centre offers rooms for hire for up to 200 people. Available: Kitchen facilities and bar, close public transport links, small car park. Tel: 020 8881 5881 or email: email@example.com
If you are looking for venues for marriages or civil ceremonies visit our marriage and civil partnerships section.
Did you know you can also book one of our award-winning parks for your events? See booking a park for more details.
Alternatively you can try searching Google or an online commercial directory such as Yell.com (external link).