When the Haringey Deal was launched in November 2022, the council outlined a series of commitments:
- developing a better understanding of our residents and what matters most to them
- building stronger relationships with residents
- learning when mistakes are made and fixing them quickly
- empowering communities to lead their own change
- finding new ways to share power with residents and communities
We’ve introduced a new set of organisational values to capture the change that the council is going through:
Read more on our Haringey Deal pages.