Haringey Works Temporary Recruitment Service
If you live in Haringey, are looking for temporary work and would like to work for Haringey Council, register on the Haringey Works portal.
Why take a temporary position?
- Working as a temp is a brilliant way to explore different roles and gain valuable work experience. Roles range from Customer Service Officers and Health Care Support Workers – to Parking Attendant and Street Hygiene Maintenance.
- Temping is an excellent way to gain the vital skills and experience that employers are looking for when hiring. Temping allows you to get that first experience that will impress employers later on.
- When you temp, you’re in control. Whether you’re looking for some work to tie you over between jobs or until you’re making your next journey in life, temping allows you to work with flexibility.
- Temporary workers are entitled to paid leave and bank holidays. Also, because you get paid by the hour when temping, any overtime you do will be paid for.
- Temping is a fantastic way to network and get your foot in the door of your dream job! Temporary positions can lead to permanent employment.
Why temp at Haringey Council?
- Explore different roles and gain valuable work experience
- Develop new skills
- Work flexibly
- Enjoy a shorter commute and lower travel costs
- Earn London Living Wage and above
Positions are available now.
Page last updated:
Tell us what you think about this page
Problem with a service?
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
Help us improve this page
If you want to make comments specifically about this page, then please answer the questions below.
* = response required