Haringey Employment Providers’ Forum
Serviced by Haringey Works, the Haringey Employment Providers’ Forum is an opportunity to bring together providers who are based in and/or provide employment and skills related services to Haringey residents.
The forum is designed for information sharing, encouraging collaboration and partnership working and to facilitate networking. It is aimed at operational and frontline staff, focused on on-the-ground delivery.
Examples of areas for discussion could include:
- Opportunities for partnership working and collaboration
- Information about new services and provision
- Brainstorming new ideas
- Practitioner training and development
- Current and future local and regional funding opportunities
Benefits of joining the partnership
- Partners will have access to the latest information regarding changes to the skills and employability agendas, providing context, insight and practical guidance
- Partners can advertise programmes, events and other activities via the Haringey Works Partners page
- Maximise referral opportunities
- Share best practice and avoid duplication of resources or opportunities
Haringey Providers Forum
The next Haringey Providers Forum will take place via Microsoft Teams - date to be confirmed.
If you are a Haringey Employment Support Provider and would like to attend the next providers meeting, please email email@example.com
Location: The Junction, Wood Green Library (second floor), High Road, Wood Green, N22 6XD.
Opening times: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
Tel: 020 8489 2969 | 020 8489 2852.